Saturday, April 17, 2010

0 Review: Peace foundation logo design process in 10 steps

Title: Peace foundation logo design process in 10 steps

Publishing date:
April 13th, 2010

As a designer the most frequent question that I encounter is “how do you design a logo?” I can’t just tell someone how I design a logo as logo designing process is not a piece of cake and takes a lot of efforts and techniques which can’t be explained just like that. So, I decided to write an article in which I made my mind to explain the logo design process from start to finish. For this, I picked the peace foundation logo that was the most appropriate and easiest one to explain how a logo is made. I made this logo for my logo design company and I revised it for you which you can see getting created in a step by step manner in the article “peace foundation logo design process in 10 steps”. I am sure you want to see the step by step logo design process through detailed illustrations, so here’s the link for this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment